Raritan Intelligent PDUs
The Dominion PX family of intelligent rack power distribution units (PDUs), supports secure remote Ethernet and serial access, USB and environmental sensors and outlet-level power metering. Residual Current Monitoring is also available on some PX3 models with M5 extension. If you don't see a configuration that fits your needs contact your Raritan representative for customized solutions. Order the appropriate computer interface module if you will use the PX with Dominion KX or Paragon II. See "Computer Interface Modules" below. The outlet metered, outlet switched PX models support all the PX functionality including remote outlet-level switching.
PXE Series Intelligent PDUs that give you more
control of power and cooling in the data center.
The unit metered PXE models support the PX family intelligence and PDU-level metering. This includes support for plug-and-play environmental sensors, button mounts, and metering current (amps), voltage, power (kVA, kW), power factor and energy consumption (kWh). PXE models DO NOT support outlet metering, remote switching or any USB devices such as wifi or webcams.
• Remote power monitoring and metering of current (amps), voltage, power (kVA, kW) and energy consumption (kWh)
• Support for up to 16 environmental sensors
• Power information from units, lines and circuit breakers
• LED display
• Ethernet and USB-B access
• User customizable thresholds and alerts
• Alerts via SNMP, email, GSM SMS (text) and SysLog when thresholds are exceeded
• Supports HTTP, HTTPS, NTP, SMTP, SSH, Telnet, SSL, and SNMP v1, v2 and v3, SNMP INFORMS, JSON-RPC
• Advanced authorization options, including permissions, LDAP/S and Active Directory®
• Strong encryption and passwords
• Cisco EnergyWise™ compliant
• IPv6 support
• 1U and Zero U form factors